Monday, March 28, 2011

Healing back pain with turmeric and bromelian

Last Friday I hurt my sciatic nerve by picking up Lilly   I was lying down in bed and reached over to the floor to lift her up. On Saturday, my lower back and right leg were in so much pain. I thought about taking some ibuprofen that was prescribed to me after my c-section, "but refused to take since I was nursing)... Anyways I read the whole page of scary side effects and decided no way! I remembered pineapple and turmeric are both Anti-inflammatorys so I hobbled over to the health food store and bought these turmeic and bromelain capsules (bromelain is a enzyme fron the stem of the pineapple plant). I started taking it with fresh pineapple and by Sunday I only had pain when I reached for something with my right hand. Today I'm 100 percent pain free. YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment