Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finnaly a successful sourdough starter!





I finnaly had a successful sourdough starter using this starter pack




A nice bubbly yeasty starter!    After feeding it for 7 days 
(7th day)
It's a very long rise time. Yesterday it took almost all day of rising with 2- (10 min) knead times. Durning the 2nd knead I had chopped garlic and shredded chedder cheese. This morning I finnaly was able to bake it.
It came out so yummy

This is how much Lilly and I ate today before daddy even came home from work. We'll enjoy the rest of it with the tri -tip he just popped in the oven!

Lilly's Waldorf enspired toys

I switch the toys out with others every couple weeks


We just picked up this kitchen set off of Craigslist for only $50!! Brand new it's about $170 each. It's missing the freezer door but I was able to order it from the maker (Little Colorado) for $25


Here are some felt foods I made to go with it   .
I made these cinnamon rolls last night but I'm not going to give it to her until her birthday next month along with some other felt foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment